In general, you can browse our Site without telling us who you are or revealing any personal information about yourself. When you visit our Site, your internet service provider is automatically recognized, but you cannot be identified as an individual. You are not required to provide our Site with any information in order to browse through it. At various times, you may choose to provide us with your personal information. Personal information means any information that may be used to identify an individual including, but not limited to, name, personal or billing address, email address, phone number, credit card or debit card information and any other information that itself identifies or, when tied to the above information, may identify you as a specific individual.
- to respond to your requests for information. Aurora Jewelers uses online forms on which you are asked to provide your contact information. This information is used to respond to your requests for certain information regarding us and our products and services;
- to process your orders for the purchase of products on the Site. Personal information we collect when you place an order through the Site is used to confirm and process your order, detect and prevent credit fraud or identity theft, provide you with information regarding your order, respond to your requests regarding your order, and to contact you if necessary;
- for our marketing and promotional purposes; and
- to ensure that your shopping experience is as easy and pleasant as possible.
We also automatically collect browser and session data such as:
- IP addresses depending on the type of browser or device that you use to access our Site.
- Internet address of the Site that may have referred you.
- The web page that you may have linked to us from, if any.
- The type of operating system and browser software you may be running the time you access the Site.
- Top searched terms that are passed from a search engine (e.g. Google, Yahoo).
- protect and defend the rights or property of Aurora Jewelers LLC or visitors of this Site;
- identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing interference with our rights or properties, or when anyone else could be harmed by such activities; or
- cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.